St. Louis Mother’s Rights Attorneys

Many women today feel that phrase seems out of date or out of place. After all, the law treats women and men equally now, right? Why would a mom need special protection or consideration? Is that not a form of discrimination?

Even though the law has evolved to meet the cultural changes in family life and the workplace, mothers still have particular issues that need to be addressed. For example, moms often have to handle the bulk of work related child care; they may not earn as much as dads and feel burdened by the economic disparity; they may have been out of the workforce for years because they stayed home to raise the children, and now have been told they must find employment to support their reasonable needs.

At The Marks Law Firm, L.L.C., we know that the law gives mothers equal standing as parents, and we will advocate for clients who are mothers to assure their custodial rights will be respected and that they will not be unfairly penalized financially (in payments of child support or maintenance) because of assumptions about moms that could leave them in difficult financial straits upon ending a marriage.

We represent mothers in a variety of legal matters, including:

Time to Act

Time is of the essence. As soon as you select The Marks Law Firm, L.L.C. to represent you, we will immediately put our considerable experience and resources to work on your case. The sooner we can review the necessary information, the sooner we can formulate a strategy for your unique circumstances, helping to insure the best possible outcome.

Contact The Marks Law Firm, L.L.C.

Send us an email or call us at 314-993-6300 for an initial consultation with one of our experienced St. Louis family law attorneys.

Family Law